We advise you get familiar with the fire pump locations on the lake. We have many spread out at different locations which are easily accessed by the shore. Please print out the PDF below to have on hand. If you are ever in need of emergency services please call 911.
- Click here to view and download our latest Medical Response Card
- Click here to view the slides from Emergency Health and Safety webinar
- Click here for the Red Cross First Aid Pocket Guide
- Click here for the Red Cross AED Guide
- Click here for the Red Cross Check, Call, Care Poster
What 3 Words
The OPP is using the internationally recognized app what3words in all provincial call centres to direct first responders to precise locations for faster and more accurate emergency response. what3words has assigned a unique three-word tag to every three squared metres on the planet. By giving the 911 dispatcher the three words for your location, they can convert the tag into proper coordinates, pinpoint exactly where you are, and direct help. This tool is proving particularly useful in helping OPP officers locate parties in remote and forested areas where signal is limited and on vast waterways.
Additional helpful content