July 27, 2021 - 7:30pm Virtual
This year, the Annual General Meeting of the Blackstone Lake Cottagers Association will take place on July 27th, 2021 at 7:30pm. The Annual General Meeting will once again be virtual as we continue to respect the pandemic restrictions on gatherings.
Registration is required to join and view the Annual General Meeting.
Blackstone Lake Cottagers Association
13652 Fourth Line
Acton, ON L7J2L8
How Does it Work?
First thing's first, we need you to register! By signing up in advance, joining day-of will be a breeze! After you register, you will receive a confirmation email which will include information about how to join the meeting.
Join By Webinar
Simply click a link in the confirmation email to join our webinar using your computer, tablet, or smartphone! Easy!
Join By Phone
If joining over the internet is not an option, you will also be given phone numbers to call to participate by audio only!
- BUSINESS MEETING
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE 2020 AGM
- For Member Review: Draft of Minutes - 2020 Annual General Meeting
- TREASURER’S REPORT / MEMBERSHIP REPORT
- APPOINTMENT OF THE DIRECTORS FOR 2021-2022 TERM
- Current Directors Standing for Re-election
- Erik Mathiesen
- Lisa Pieper-Brown
- Barb Metelka
- Andy Metelka
- David Rosen
- Carolyn Rymell
- Cheryl Ward
- GEORGIAN BAY ASSOCIATION UPDATE - Rupert Kindersley
- FIRE SAFETY & MEDICAL EMERGENCY UPDATES
- COUNCILLOR’S REPORT - Ian Mead
- PHOTO CONTEST
- PRESIDENT'S REPORT AND DISCUSSION OF CURRENT ISSUES AND CONCERNS